Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FO: Vignette


 

I finished up Vignette (by Amy Herzog) a couple of months ago, but hadn't taken any photos of it until this past week.  I am really happy with how this sweater turned out - the fit is nice, but a tad on the short side (my error).  I also could probably have made it a bit more snug around the middle.

Overall a lovely knit - great patterning - and the yarn was a great match for this sweater.  I am happy with the sleeves as well and did the set-in properly this time.


The buttons came from The Sow's Ear.  They are not something I would typically select for a sweater, but I think they work well with this one.


With the chilly fall weather arriving its time to select another sweater to begin work on.  Maybe another wrap sweater?



2 comments:

LM said...

I think it looks great!

FiveGreenAcres said...

Me too! Looks like it fits perfectly!